IGNORED

Glos Ccc and Bristol Sport (Merged)

Kid in the Riot

Moot point 

I realise there are some, but I will never forget an evening out in Thornbury where I was threatened by various sad Sags for laughing after the Gas had lost 5-0 to someone or other.

I'm not talking about the pretend "borough" of South Gloucestershire. I'm talking about proper Glos, beyond the green belt. 

Steve Lansdown was asked about it in an interview the other day. He said that Bristol Sport were assisting with marketing at GCCC and there is a relationship, but he hasn't put money in and doesn't plan to. I suppose Bristol Sport can help promote any sport across the city, with one minor exception.

So what have you got against Bristol Manor Farm then?!!    :rofl2br: 

I don't know any NLBRFC and Somerset supporters - does anybody?

There's a much smaller gene pool to select from of course, but there must be at least a few in Weston. I don't know of anybody in Weston that supports or is even remotely interested in Glos, yet you still see the occasional quartered dishrag around the place and some of those must be cricket fans as well, ergo.....

• Admin

There's a much smaller gene pool to select from of course, but there must be at least a few in Weston. I don't know of anybody in Weston that supports or is even remotely interested in Glos, yet you still see the occasional quartered dishrag around the place and some of those must be cricket fans as well, ergo.....

Very true, a lad I go to most games with spends his footballing season supporting NLBR.

Interestingly seem to get many from Argyle and Exeter, as well as North Dorset's Yeovil.

Of course the "infamous" Tractor, is a ST holder in D block of the Dolman

Very true, a lad I go to most games with spends his footballing season supporting NLBR.

Interestingly seem to get many from Argyle and Exeter, as well as North Dorset's Yeovil.

Of course the "infamous" Tractor, is a ST holder in D block of the Dolman

Excellent dig there. Must file that for future use ;)

Archived