IGNORED

Without Trying To Sound Worried....

ciderbeans

Only 1 goal and 2 assists in 6 cup appearances, he must be utter shite

No-one's saying he is utter shite. We all know what he can do. Most of us also recognise that on occasions he can do absolutely nothing and give the impression that we're playing with 10 men.

Having seen all of his appearances this year, nothing has made me think he'll fit in with the way Cotterill wants the team to run. He's an expensive waste of space sat on the bench. Best for all concerned that he moves on next month.

No-one's saying he is utter shite. We all know what he can do. Most of us also recognise that on occasions he can do absolutely nothing and give the impression that we're playing with 10 men.

Having seen all of his appearances this year, nothing has made me think he'll fit in with the way Cotterill wants the team to run. He's an expensive waste of space sat on the bench. Best for all concerned that he moves on next month.

While there are games where he is very poor he influences most games he's in in some way, even if he isn't scoring or getting the assist he will often take a defender out of position creating space for others.

This isn't aimed at you but there are some who will slag Jet off if he doesn't score a hat trick every game because he doesn't run around as much, it happened near me at the Stevenage game last year where he ran the game and he still got a ton of abuse.

He put in a decent performance against cheltenham after a slow start and still got a load of stick, ive got to the point where if im not at a game and I see comments saying jet was crap, the chances are he wasn't great but wasn't as bad as people on here will make out

While there are games where he is very poor he influences most games he's in in some way, even if he isn't scoring or getting the assist he will often take a defender out of position creating space for others.

This isn't aimed at you but there are some who will slag Jet off if he doesn't score a hat trick every game because he doesn't run around as much, it happened near me at the Stevenage game last year where he ran the game and he still got a ton of abuse.

He put in a decent performance against cheltenham after a slow start and still got a load of stick, ive got to the point where if im not at a game and I see comments saying jet was crap, the chances are he wasn't great but wasn't as bad as people on here will make out

Cheltenham was his best game for some time, but his more recent performance against Telford was particularly anonymous.

I'm sure he's not particularly happy to be on the bench for most games, which is why I think it's best he departs to be replaced by a more orthodox striker who can mesh more closely with the way the manager wants the team to play.

I have enjoyed watching JET. Sometimes he's had my jaw drop open with his skills, sometimes I've been tearing my hair out at his lack of desire to make any sort of run off the ball, awful positioning and tendency to let loose balls just dribble past him for opposition players to collect.

Anyway, it's been an interesting time, but whatever his merits, I think we can assume he's on his way out.

Sometimes he's had my jaw drop open with his skills, sometimes I've been tearing my hair out at his lack of desire to make any sort of run off the ball, awful positioning and tendency to let loose balls just dribble past him for opposition players to collect.

Anyway, it's been an interesting time, but whatever his merits, I think we can assume he's on his way out.

It does look that way, but maybe not as straightforward as it may seem.

if he's as inconsistent and often lacklustre as you portray him it's hard to think of a club who would take him off our hands.

It does look that way, but maybe not as straightforward as it may seem.

if he's as inconsistent and often lacklustre as you portray him it's hard to think of a club who would take him off our hands.

I'm sure there is another manager somewhere who will think they can unlock his potential .They are an arrogant bunch by nature !

JeT won't be here come the end of jan, he's out of contract if he was any sort of pro he would be looking for first team football and thats not going to happen here as he just doesn't work hard enough,

We were linked with sears and doyle lets see if thay come to anything, I also feel we need to add to the back and midfield,

If better players are available then we will be going for them we can't sit on our backsides with the postion we are in,

yes we've lost a few games all of these 1-0 and two of them we had 10 men for a long time, its not time to panic just yet,

Lets trust the management team for a change as they haven't done a bad job and are in a greater postion then us to judge who should be playing and who shouldn't be

Archived