IGNORED

Dig Deeper Still

Major Isewater

The lads have had to dig deep at times to hold on to our top spot .I believe that they have got to go even further to stay in contention .

Have they got the tenacity and mental strengh to get us promoted ?

We shall see ,i believe in them but i feel Cotts needs to make some brave decisions in January .

Can Elliott maintain his performance levels until May or do we need to bring in a replacement ?

Is Wilbraham in the same boat ?

Will Agard get the goals necessary to get us up ? Or does Cotts bring in a new face for his place in the team ?

Do we stay bold to the end or do we try to tighten up to get the results ?

All fascinating stuff .

We would be barking mad not to strengthen in January, because other teams will - so if we don't we go backwards and at the moment the top two is too close to call.

And yet many were saying this was not needed , in a not broke don't fix it sort of way.  

We have 2 strikers , another loanee who the jury is out on , this will not get you through a season (normally) . Injuries, illness or loss of form could really cause problems

I'm sure that SC is looking, hopefully already made inquiries, ready for the window to open. 

Have they got the tenacity and mental strengh to get us promoted ?

Can Elliott maintain his performance levels until May or do we need to bring in a replacement ?

Is Wilbraham in the same boat ?

Will Agard get the goals necessary to get us up ? Or does Cotts bring in a new face for his place in the team ?

Do we stay bold to the end or do we try to tighten up to get the results ?

Find out all this and more in next month's exciting new episode of "Being a City fan is often shite"

Archived