IGNORED

Happy Christmas From Everyone At Bristol City

Dave L

Is that from BCFC or from a well-known Gravy companies theme park Dave? .. Hard to tell from the thread title.. :)

Anyway Merry Christmas to everyone connected to BCFC in anyway, and a Happy New Year to all regardless of Club or gravy company, Oxo, Bisto, whatever... (Ahh bist... Oh forget it, just igKnorr me!)

Seasons Greetings right now & through til May.. :)

Is that from BCFC or from a well-known Gravy companies theme park Dave? .. Hard to tell from the thread title.. :)

Anyway Merry Christmas to everyone connected to BCFC in anyway, and a Happy New Year to all regardless of Club or gravy company, Oxo, Bisto, whatever... (Ahh bist... Oh forget it, just igKnorr me!)

Seasons Greetings right now & through til May.. :)

I know where my gravy is!

Merry Christmas to All! (whether you celebrate it or not)

A very merry Christmas to all our fans and exiles alike and to all the club staff and directors and players, especially Steve Lansdown. Thank you all  for giving me 44 years of uncertainty and yet the biggest roller-coaster ride I have ever been on and the thrill you are all giving us this year. To make this a perfect Christmas lets go on and win promotion and get back to where we belong.

Merry Christmas from sunny Darlington

:xmas:  :xmas:  :xmas:  :xmas:  :xmas:  :xmas:  :xmas:  :xmas:  :xmas:  :xmas:

Thanks Dave L - I think we all know how hard you and the rest of the guys n gals behind the scenes work on our behalf.

I first walked into Ashton Gate 38 years ago, with my dear Dad (God rest his soul) and I was immediately hooked.

It was so intoxicating, so vibrant, so real and so fantastic that I couldn't wait to go back.

Bristol City is a special club, we all know it. We all cherish it and we all hope that one day it will blossom into the entity that it definitely has the potential to become.

And when it does, it will be amazing guys.

Yes we moan on here week in and week out but it's only because we care.

Happy Christmas fellow reds, wherever you are....keep the faith and never give up.

Hope you all have a brill Christmas with your families and friends

Cheers!

I'm here to celebrate the real meaning of Xmas

More, more more. If I suspect you've more than me then I'm buying more. Shops shut for a day means I can order more on line.

Celebrate Xmas by consuming more. Just order it you know you need more

Sorry kev, it's unsettleled me a bit that you've not directly called any one a c***.

Come on man, it's Christmas and best of all it's free!

Merry Christmas, btw, you ****'s!

Edit: Shit, this is otib innit.

Archived