IGNORED

Nile Ranger An Embarrassment To Football

Between heaven and hell

You're spot on mate but you have to feel for the fans, what a shambles of a football club the fans must be gutted with all the goings on up there.

Good point. Whenever there are strange owners and strange goings on at clubs, it's always the fans that get stuffed.

Until his reasonable form at Swindon, he'd been arrested more times than he'd scored goals in professional football..

The crazy thing is the Swindon fan I work with could not fault his performances on the pitch - said he always gave 110%. You have to wonder if he just keeps bad company off it..

The crazy thing is the Swindon fan I work with could not fault his performances on the pitch - said he always gave 110%. You have to wonder if he just keeps bad company off it..

Well if Twitter is anything to go by, he seems to be reasonably well acquainted with our Number 10.

Make of that what you will...

He was hanging around plenty enough troublesome 'drug dealers' (wannabe gangsters) when in Swindon.

Cuz eeeee iz arrrrd.

You could also say similar for some of the people one of our players hangs with off the pitch too.

Gosh you're brave making comments about this player who may not be named! Perfectly true comments but a big Chrimbo whoose may be on the way from his dedicated followers.

You honestly could not make it up, after all the problems he has caused in his sad little life he's at it again.

Two weeks ago he was given a training schedule by Blackpool and to date no one has clapped their eyes on him.

He should be thrown out of the game for good I say.

Nile Ranger is an embarrasment to humanity

Archived