IGNORED

Half Season Tickets

tts_city

Having failed to get tickets for yeovil and struggling to get decent seats for a lot of games (we need three in a row, out of any direct sunlight so the dolman is out (medical issue)) it looks like we will definately get  season tickets next season, but i thought i saw half season tickets on sale last year, i cant see anything on the city site about it for this year, are they doing it still ? 

I would've assumed it would be the best time to encourage half a person to attend when the capacity is reduced!

Hope that something is done as not all of us have a ST. My mate and I have always seen most matches every season but dont have ST's and that has been for years now. Up to last year we always sat Upper Williams D but have lost our seats to the singers. For the last two seasons we had so much space around us it seemed like we were on a desert Island !! What worries us is that so far we have been lucky getting our seats and have sat in a few different areas of the Williams ( and in the B******y pouring rain Boxing Day in Lower Dolman ) We have supported City through thick and thin and all I hope is that loyalty will be rewarded when we are in contention towards the end of the season and that we dont miss out on a seat to a fair weather merchant who you see once and never again. As we always buy online they must have a record over the years so I hope when the time comes, they wont forget us. :city:

Hope that something is done as not all of us have a ST. My mate and I have always seen most matches every season but dont have ST's and that has been for years now. Up to last year we always sat Upper Williams D but have lost our seats to the singers. For the last two seasons we had so much space around us it seemed like we were on a desert Island !! What worries us is that so far we have been lucky getting our seats and have sat in a few different areas of the Williams ( and in the B******y pouring rain Boxing Day in Lower Dolman ) We have supported City through thick and thin and all I hope is that loyalty will be rewarded when we are in contention towards the end of the season and that we dont miss out on a seat to a fair weather merchant who you see once and never again. As we always buy online they must have a record over the years so I hope when the time comes, they wont forget us. :city:

I was under the impression that there was no 'frequent visitor' priority this season due to the reduced capacity and that the only way of guaranteeing a seat was by season ticket, purchased at the start of the season before any of us knew how the side might perform.

So no season ticket means you are taking a gamble, you have the option of not spending if they're doing badly, but equally, you risk losing out if demand is high.

I was under the impression that there was no 'frequent visitor' priority this season due to the reduced capacity and that the only way of guaranteeing a seat was by season ticket, purchased at the start of the season before any of us knew how the side might perform.

So no season ticket means you are taking a gamble, you have the option of not spending if they're doing badly, but equally, you risk losing out if demand is high.

problem is Rob, we HAVE spent when they are doing badly, we just dont do ST's,and I expect there are a few more the same as us

problem is Rob, we HAVE spent when they are doing badly, we just dont do ST's,and I expect there are a few more the same as us

I'm not doubting that, but the club were fairly explicit that if you want yo watch football this season without the risk of missing out, a season ticket was the solution.

Saying that, it might be worth checking if that Bristol Sport membership gives any priority.

I'm not doubting that, but the club were fairly explicit that if you want yo watch football this season without the risk of missing out, a season ticket was the solution.

Saying that, it might be worth checking if that Bristol Sport membership gives any priority.

didnt it say it only gives you priority on season ticket next year and not on matches this year

Archived