IGNORED

The Officially Far Too Early Last Of 2014 Matchday Thread

WhistleHappy

I was glad to hear SC's assessment of Jet and the Doctor today, he was more than complimentary about both, in fact I think immense was the word.

it just goes to show, because during commentary today for JET in particular it didn't come across that way at all, in fact I was waiting to hear eye witness accounts and will still be interested to hear their thoughts. But if SC is happy then so am I.

The spirit in this team reminds me of the Cooper days and the way SC defends his players reminds of that era.

I couldn't be happier.

Total shithole, like the town :(

I dunno if where we were was doing the place a disservice.

By that area we parked (Livingston Rd by the ground), the Fleur de Lis pub and the stadium in General has to be the biggest sh1thole I've been to for some while.

I didn't see any of the town. Maybe it's better.

Loved Radio Kent phone in...

"The manager said we shouldn't be afraid of Bristol City and should have a go at them. Then picks a side with 5 at the back and 1 up front at home. Clueless."

I dunno if where we were was doing the place a disservice.

By that area we parked (Livingston Rd by the ground), the Fleur de Lis pub and the stadium in General has to be the biggest sh1thole I've been to for some while.

I didn't see any of the town. Maybe it's better.

Loved Radio Kent phone in...

"The manager said we shouldn't be afraid of Bristol City and should have a go at them. Then picks a side with 5 at the back and 1 up front at home. Clueless."

No the whole place is an absolute shithole

The amount of dog turd I had to bypass on the pavements near the ground was obscene! Clearly local residents don't think much of their streets or neighbours. Gillingham is certainly right up there with Burnley as one of the worst towns I've followed City in!

did you find any white ones? quite rare these days by all accounts

did you find any white ones? quite rare these days by all accounts

The rubbish is interesting.

The gardens are a bit small to fit all the bin bags, so what you do is just chuck them over the wall and into the middle of the pavement outside.

It was like there was a binmen strike.

The Fleur de Lis did a lovely Guinness from a can too.

Archived