IGNORED

Player Ratings Vs G'ham

RedRock

Fielding 6 : No chance with the goal and rarely troubled

Wagstaff 7 : Made some decent decoy runs and pretty solid with an extra point for a quality finish

Cunningham 6 : Solid in defence but not as effective going forward down the left

Ayling 7 : Another performance that we have come to expect from him this season

Flint 7 : As above but for one unbelieveable lapse in second half that thankfully wasn't punished

Williams 7 : Decent performance on his return and always in control

Pack 7 : Went through most of the game unnoticed but backed up Smith and Freeman ably

Smith 8 : Best performance in recent games  and good to see him making more decisive runs forward  

Freeman 9 : Just pray that he doesn't get injured. Finally showing the full potential in his last two games that made him such a prime target in the summer .  

JET 6 : One decent effort in first half and reasonable link up play , but just hoped for more

Smith 7 : Constant threat in first half and unlucky with a couple of headers before being rewarded for his effort. Visibly tired in second half but led the line well

all minimum 7s bar ayling 8 k smith 8 pack 8 freeman 9

and I was there

I agree and was there too. Would add that Frankie really is so assured these days. No doubt having Flint, Ayling and Willliams playing in front of you helps but all the same for a relatively small in stature keeper he still manages to command his area. Pulls off at least one great stop each game (as today) and always dependable with the ball at his feet. He no longer spills the ball either. Well done Cotts for showing faith in him.

I agree and was there too. Would add that Frankie really is so assured these days. No doubt having Flint, Ayling and Willliams playing in front of you helps but all the same for a relatively small in stature keeper he still manages to command his area. Pulls off at least one great stop each game (as today) and always dependable with the ball at his feet. He no longer spills the ball either. Well done Cotts for showing faith in him.

Hmm, just to add a bit of debate I thought his distribution was terrible today and could of potentially caused us problems in the second half, I still shit myself when teams have corners because I know FF will be planted on his goal line without moving a muscle, but overall I'm happy with him as our GK.

Archived