IGNORED

Champions

Kala Taro

Ok I'll take your shallonge.

If we lose three or more players to higher placed Championship clubs then we'll be in the brown and sticky.

Imagine a City team without Flint, K. Smith, Freeman and/or Bryan.

And imagine a City team without Elliot, Wilbraham and Ayling.

What then?

**** off and go to bed you deranged lunatic the drink has got to you.

Ok,  I concede.

We will be champions come May.

(I know 'cos I have it on the ultimate authority).

Disagree? Spell out why.

(Kachina is not the ultimate authority)

There are at least 4 other clubs who will be trying their utmost to be champions.  Have we got the mental strength to compete?

My main concern is the lack of depth in the squad.  When I look at the team sheets on the back of the programme, our list finishes at 23 ; most opposition teams carry on to 30!

If we lose any of Flint, Fielding, Freeman to injury then things start to look a lot less rosy.

(Before you ask, yes, I am a barrel of laughs at a party...)

1. It's far too tight to write off the other teams yet

2. We have a very small squad, a couple of injuries and suspensions will see us in trouble. (I know we have that at the moment but we have a lot of games coming up in the next few weeks, with JPT and fa cup plus the league so it can stack up very quick)

3. We are just as likely to fall away as the other teams are.

A City team without Flint, Freeman or K.Smith is seriously weakened, but a team without Joe Bryan can, and does function perfectly well.

it functions better when he is on the pitch. The three you mention are the spine of the team, but he affects the game just as much from the wing.

Archived