IGNORED

When The Williams Stand Is Knocked Down...

ScottMurray'srightboot

Surely the tv cameras should stay in the dolman so everyone can see our massive new stand on TV. Also, how is the williams only taking 1 year when it's much bigger than the new East end which to my amateur eye, looks like it won't be anywhere hear ready for next season?

A major failure was not having the main contractor in place at the end of last season, meaning several months were wasted. Hopefully, demolition of the Williams can start immediately after the last home match of this season.

A major failure was not having the main contractor in place at the end of last season, meaning several months were wasted. Hopefully, demolition of the Williams can start immediately after the last home match of this season.

Added to that all the electric was based in the EE which meant they had to re wire the whole ground before demolition. Expect the wrecking ball in on May 4th

We will all have to do what the blue few did yesterday which confirms they are the best fans in the world. All turn our phones on to torch mode. The amount of them strumming themselves over that little show today is embarrassing.

In unrelated news, the police force leading an investigation into the theft of 400+ iPhones in the Horfield area say they've got a strong lead...

Don't worry about Shedman, to ensure the club have kept their promise to him, they've got him a City branded blindfold so he won't be able to see anything.

Haha having missed the Yeovil game due to being away I reckon I will still see the Notts County game.. then it will be good night Vienna

Surely the tv cameras should stay in the dolman so everyone can see our massive new stand on TV. Also, how is the williams only taking 1 year when it's much bigger than the new East end which to my amateur eye, looks like it won't be anywhere hear ready for next season?

Williams is a 16 month build not 1 year. I think the club are sweating a little though. Its a tight schedule.

Archived