IGNORED

Katchina Or Nostradamus

Sparkz 76

Not all Nostradamus predictions came to light but micheal angelo painting the Sistine chapel not quite on the par of Alan pardew leaving Newcastle to join palace.

Katchina your not a messiah but I expect maynard will be returning in January.

But we all love your insight

Three cheers for katchina for getting on right POTENTIALLY

I thought Mr K's prediction was Pulis would be Newcastle manager by the summer, not that Pardew was going to Palace, though realise one has to go before the other.

Not having a pop as such, but bookies/the internet was whispering about Pardew for Palace as soon as Warnock went, so that wasn't a total 'out of the blue' call; think it was more the suggestion Pulis would be going to Newcastle that got people a bit cynical.

why the flying sausage would pardew even entertaine the idea of leaving the toon now the fans are ok with him again seems crazy too me. leave a team that's pretty much safe too a team that's pretty much down ? money talks I guess

Saw something this morning suggesting he will double his salary of he goes to Palace. Also he's a southern boy so might fancy being down south.

Saw something this morning suggesting he will double his salary of he goes to Palace. Also he's a southern boy so might fancy being down south.

My reading too, also he knows it wont take too many poor results to lose the toon army again, they are so sure they should be in the top 4.

why the flying sausage would pardew even entertaine the idea of leaving the toon now the fans are ok with him again seems crazy too me. leave a team that's pretty much safe too a team that's pretty much down ? money talks I guess

More to it that that,  Pardew was forced to sell their best player last year in January and they struggled thereafter and the fans blamed Pardew (and Ashley).

This year Newcastle have done well but Pardew has asked Ashley for money to spend in January but has been told "no money to spend - and Ashley will accept offers for their 2 best players "(Sissoko and Perez) as Ashley looks to cash in again.

Ashley has no interest in NUFC, it's just one of many business' he owns and it's simply a vehicle to market his Sports Direct brand.

Rangers will be the same when he eventually takes them over.

So - no money to spend, his best players about to be sold (again), performances will drop and the fans will turn again & Ashley might fire him at the end of the season by which time the Palace job will be filled.

A good move by Pardew to quit and finally work with a Chairman he respects and will support him.

Looking at all this It's hard to see Pulis working under these conditions.

Pulis quit Palace because of lack of control over transfers and is supposidly doubtful about the West Brom job for the same reasons. If he went to Newcastle then it would seem he would face these problems but increased tenfold. It would be an odd turn around on his part.

If I were him then i'd be sniffing around the Brighton job. Plenty of potential there and being a big name these days presumably he'd be able to control transfer activity (although I have no idea how that side of things is run at Brighton).

Archived