IGNORED

Asia Cup - Swindle Loss

cheshire_red

they were missing two of there stars against us mind and still outclassed us

yeah I know wade red etc. but best ive seen this season

Watched a different game to me then. We were the better side in the first half even with 10 men. Second half they had a lot of possession but hardly outclassed us. 

Those lads will be a loss, at least in the short term.

And I cannot believe they'll not have offers on other players, like Andy Williams, which considering the fact their chairman has been open about their desperate finances, could cut them deep again.

It would be like us losing Freeman and perhap Korey Smith for a month; that would hurt us, and this will undoubtably hurt them, if nothing more than in terms of potential injuries due to lack of squad depth.

1. They'll be missed (Luongo more than Kasim based on current form ) but as you guys know, we've been without those two before.

2. Jake Reeves wants to play first team football. He's not been able to displace Luongo, Kasim, L. Thompson, Gladwin or Stephens (who has been utilised as a defensive midfielder recently). I'd have liked Reeves to stay but he needs minutes and he won't get that many at Swindon - even in January.

3. The loan player Amari'i Bell is going back to Birmingham. He lost his place a while back when Toffolo arrived for the season. Also, Bell isn't that good.

Hope this helps.

1. They'll be missed (Luongo more than Kasim based on current form ) but as you guys know, we've been without those two before.

2. Jake Reeves wants to play first team football. He's not been able to displace Luongo, Kasim, L. Thompson, Gladwin or Stephens (who has been utilised as a defensive midfielder recently). I'd have liked Reeves to stay but he needs minutes and he won't get that many at Swindon - even in January.

3. The loan player Amari'i Bell is going back to Birmingham. He lost his place a while back when Toffolo arrived for the season. Also, Bell isn't that good.

Hope this helps.

cheers for that kid. I reckon you will win the league with your hone grown talent already at your disposal anyway. Who needs the loan system eh? I wish we were running like you from top to bottom.

Archived