IGNORED

No Wiziwig Any Streams?

biggythecity

http://sportsebooks.eu/amember/signup

You have to pay to subscribe but get all uk sports channels and some foreign. Get every premier game live, including 3pm kick offs and any sky box office sports events included ( ie boxing).

I use it and most streams are good quality and rarely buffer. Depends if you wanna pay I suppose, or put up with poor quality free streams.

great help cheers found plenty now cant get sky here due to 200ft protected trees behind my house!!

They're massive!

Could you not consider a dish on a support pole, or would you need a 100ft pole?!

A signal detector might be worth a try in case you have a sweet spot of signal somewhere.

Cricfree working perfect

The Arsenal fan here gave up and went out, just as well he didn't watch as they losing 2 nil. Think it was as he was trying to watch on my tablet, seems to always get more advert thrown up than on the PC? What are you all viewing on?

We are missing wiziwig here too. Tried a couple of other sites and just getting hammered by all the adverts thrown up, what the best way to get round this, any ideas please?

adblockplus.org

Its a add-on extension for internet explorers like chrome, firefox, ie etc

I would have to say its the best free program on the net and a must if you watch any kind of streams online

edit - just seen that biggythecity already posted this, my bad :)

Archived