IGNORED

Happy New Year.

osmanyoutool

Happy New Year indeed.

2015 fills me with dread.  We face the prospect of Ed Miliband as Prime Minister, and worse, the SNP as part of a coalition government. Alex Salmond as Deputy PM? Harrowing.  On the other side, we could end up with the fascist UKIP jackboot propping up a coalition.  With Elephant hating Nigel Farage as deputy PM. I fear for my supply of high end continental salami, as surely any sausage but the boring British "Banger" would be subject to trade tariffs. 

The prospect of seeing City win a league improves the outlook somewhat, and maybe even Bristol rugby actually winning a play off final.  Ironically all 3 events happen in May.  Surely that will be a bitter-sweet month, or just utterly disastrous.  

Happy new year to all, and please all make the same new year resolution, be nice to people on the forum. No more nasty comments if someone has different views to your own. If you're feel a bit of agro coming on, just relax, and think of nice fluffy kittens.

Happy new year to all, and please all make the same new year resolution, be nice to people on the forum. No more nasty comments if someone has different views to your own. If you're feel a bit of agro coming on, just relax, and think of nice fluffy kittens.

i ******* hate fluffy kittens

Happy new year everyone

*****ly hedgehogs?

Well that's it from me for 2014.

I'm off to a party at a house opposite the Avon George Hotel. One of the few which isn't owned by Curbs. It's with a load of Russian and Ukrainian girls so hopefully it'll get a bit Lionel.

I will of course keep a look out across the road and if I see anyone who vaguely resembles a footballer who we'd love to sign- I'll report back tomorrow.

Happy New Year to all and in 2015 may all you draws be wins.

MRR

A Very Happy New Year to all OTIB posters, as we are two hours in front of the UK my wife and I will be celebrating before you. I will be thinking of you all at 2 am when you celebrate.

Have a good time and stay safe, Oh and by the way 2015 is City's year to be Champions.   COYRs

Happy New Year indeed.

2015 fills me with dread.  We face the prospect of Ed Miliband as Prime Minister, and worse, the SNP as part of a coalition government. Alex Salmond as Deputy PM? Harrowing.  On the other side, we could end up with the fascist UKIP jackboot propping up a coalition.  With Elephant hating Nigel Farage as deputy PM. I fear for my supply of high end continental salami, as surely any sausage but the boring British "Banger" would be subject to trade tariffs. 

The prospect of seeing City win a league improves the outlook somewhat, and maybe even Bristol rugby actually winning a play off final.  Ironically all 3 events happen in May.  Surely that will be a bitter-sweet month, or just utterly disastrous.  

It's gonna be the best month of ya life pal.

Archived