IGNORED

Even The Suspension Bridge Is A City Fan

Dollymarie

I went there last night and it looked amazing and the purple and lime theme wasn't lost on me. At one point the LED on the centre of the bridge shone red so   I think definitely a fan!

I took about 8 photos after leaving a party close by and for some reason they're all very blurred   :thumbsup: so thanks for posting this one!

Yeah I was wondering this also. Was going to have a gander last night or tonight to check it out. All the usual sites like EP, BBC Bris didnt say if it was just the one night or maybe this weekend?

One night only I'm afraid- they had some serious equipment to stage it but it was all taken down yesterday morning

Serious equipment..?!

Surely some different coloured light bulbs will have sorted it.

For such a large space it would be an involved task. On a smaller space it is simple to project images / colours onto a building.

City fans have done similar before.

Serious equipment..?!

Surely some different coloured light bulbs will have sorted it.

Yep- serious.They had a lighting desk ( like at a music concert) at each end high tech LED spots all over including the middle- along with sectioned off areas as the equipment was pretty valuable and manned for the event plus two large vans to take the equipment away.

Think coloured light bulbs and think similar to the mega new scoreboard in the Atyeo- which does only seem to work in the first half. I think they keep forgetting to wind it during the interval.

Yep- serious.They had a lighting desk ( like at a music concert) at each end high tech LED spots all over including the middle- along with sectioned off areas as the equipment was pretty valuable and manned for the event plus two large vans to take the equipment away.

Think coloured light bulbs and think similar to the mega new scoreboard in the Atyeo- which does only seem to work in the first half. I think they keep forgetting to wind it during the interval.

Im doing a course at uni and have used some of the big lighting desks on work experience and workng at a drama festival before, some of those desks can be in the tens of thousands to buy, but the sound desks are even more expensive, great fun to play about with though

Archived