IGNORED

Aizoon

Is bound to improve on today. Not only do I have a massive hangover after celebrating the wife's birthday and New Years Eve, but I was also woken up at 6am by Horace singing a lewd song about what cannot be done to hedgehogs at all. He then proceeded to fall over the cat. Apparently he'd been out all night on the slug celebrating Hog Many.

But enough of my problems. It is time to look at the positives. With any luck, we only have to play Bloody Gillingham just twice more - ever. If we do as well in 2015 as in 2014, we should be eyeing promotion to the PL at this time next year. We should begin to see the energence of a stadium fit for a team on the edge of greatness. Being super optimistic, there might even be adequate food and drink available.

The current arrangement with the DEH and Dolman Stand works well - for those who use the Dolman. Security staff have finally been convinced that people don't need a ticket to move between the two. With any luck, this will be a model for the new East End and new Williams.

As a licensed Grumpy Old Man, even I am ready to accept a certain amount of inconvenience over the next two years if the result is a good as we've been told.

Remember, the future's bright - the future's purple and green.

A happy new year to you and Horace. I take it he was out celebrating at the " slug and lettuce" last night?

Apart from all the luck and accolades to rain down on our beautiful football club this year.

I would quite enjoy the falling into obsurity of the " non league Bristol Rovers" thread.

A happy new year to you and Horace. I take it he was out celebrating at the " slug and lettuce" last night?

Apart from all the luck and accolades to rain down on our beautiful football club this year.

I would quite enjoy the falling into obsurity of the " non league Bristol Rovers" thread.

He's barred  from the Slug and Lettuce after he ordered their salad and then complained about misrepresentation .

Is bound to improve on today. Not only do I have a massive hangover after celebrating the wife's birthday and New Years Eve, but I was also woken up at 6am by Horace singing a lewd song about what cannot be done to hedgehogs at all. He then proceeded to fall over the cat. Apparently he'd been out all night on the slug celebrating Hog Many.

But enough of my problems. It is time to look at the positives. With any luck, we only have to play Bloody Gillingham just twice more - ever. If we do as well in 2015 as in 2014, we should be eyeing promotion to the PL at this time next year. We should begin to see the energence of a stadium fit for a team on the edge of greatness. Being super optimistic, there might even be adequate food and drink available.

The current arrangement with the DEH and Dolman Stand works well - for those who use the Dolman. Security staff have finally been convinced that people don't need a ticket to move between the two. With any luck, this will be a model for the new East End and new Williams.

As a licensed Grumpy Old Man, even I am ready to accept a certain amount of inconvenience over the next two years if the result is a good as we've been told.

Remember, the future's bright - the future's purple and green.

must admit I had a sausage roll on boxing day and it was lovely but I could quite happily eaten some of Horaces slugs I was that hungry

He's barred  from the Slug and Lettuce after he ordered their salad and then complained about misrepresentation .

Ah yes. The same fate became of Horace's cusions with the advent of the Robin reliant.

Wasn't there a huge misrepresentation lawsuit taken out against the reliant, by the league of hog widows. ?

Ah yes. The same fate became of Horace's cusions with the advent of the Robin reliant.

Wasn't there a huge misrepresentation lawsuit taken out against the reliant, by the league of hog widows. ?

Yes, that third wheel was a bu99er, wasn't it?

must admit I had a sausage roll on boxing day and it was lovely but I could quite happily eaten some of Horaces slugs I was that hungry

I believe that the idea of resurrecting the purple and green kit occurrd to a City director as he looked in his shaving mirror. This was the morning after he'd eaten two Lindley's pies and a cup of their coffee.

Yes - Happy New Year to Horace.

Can such an aged hog live another 12 months???

I say barbecue him whilst he is (relatively) fresh.

Failing this, be assured of regular recipe updates throughout 2015!!

TFR

No chance, TFR. In his will, he's left his mortal remains to Lindley's.

Archived