IGNORED

Doyle To Cardiff For 2 Million

Ashtonboy

More tabloid speculation probably, but it does fit with SC's statement that the player he was interested in was probably going to a championship club.

Just goes to show that January is a really bad time to sign players as the transfer fees can go through the roof

I still think we will get him cardiff would be a big risk only other club i heard wanted him was sheff utd and we are better placed then them ,

some players do not just of weekly wage 

freeman and agaard could have got more money and championship football with other clubs but choose us 

I still think we will get him cardiff would be a big risk only other club i heard wanted him was sheff utd and we are better placed then them ,

some players do not just of weekly wage 

freeman and agaard could have got more money and championship football with other clubs but choose us

hope you're wrong

More tabloid speculation probably, but it does fit with SC's statement that the player he was interested in was probably going to a championship club.

Gutted. I quite liked the look of Doyle, but if he goes to Cardiff I won't like him anymore.

Ps: no idea what sort of a footballer he is though or how he would fit in here, but that is only a minor point

Still think its going to be bradshaw .

Would love it to be Bradshaw

I can't say I disagree, but struggle to see him being available.

Walsall paid a fee for him just this summer, he still has 18 months on his contract, and if they manage a win at home to Coventry tomorrow, they would be very much in the play off mix.  

All these things considered, I'd imagine he'd cost a fair amount, and though he's got age on his side compared to Doyle, he also only has show real form this half a season.

Be pleased if we did get him, mind you.

Archived