IGNORED

Doncaster Predictions

JBFC

Personally, I'd hope that even playing without most of our striking options available we'd be able to give Doncaster a right game, but have a bad feeling that we'll get the worst possible result tomorrow in the shape of a draw.

That said; IF we get through, I think the best draw for us would be a 'glamour' tie with a Premier League team at home.  My reasoning being that our cup progress on two fronts has stretched the squad, and as well as we've coped, I'd rather we buckled down and got to the JPT final now, and perhaps had a nice 'Big Day' for the squad against a high-profile team too, than slogging it out against perhaps a midtable Championship team.

I have a feeling we will be knocked out in this one unfortunately, followed by Doncaster going on to get a dream draw at Old Trafford (or somewhere equally as appealing).  

That being said, my heart says this is the year we win the FA Cup.

Draw all over it, all over it, man.

Lose! Lose! Lose! http://thenatchwall.wordpress.com/The FA Cup is worthless. Nothing in it for us. If we had a 27,000 seater and could be guaranteed a big draw at home, yes. Otherwise, no. League! League! League!

Cant agree, winning breeds momentum and maybe the opportunity of a glamour tie away at one of the elite clubs.

Every game should be as important as the next, be it league or cup.

Archived