IGNORED

Cardiff City

Aussie

I'm getting the feeling you don't like Cardiff..

You'd be correct Iron Man. I can't stand what they have become. Just as bad as MK in my eyes, but Welsh! ;)

I did have a bit of respect for the old Cardiff City at Tinnion Park. They were crap but honest crap!

They made their views clear in front of the Sky camaras at Anfield about the treatment of Malcy Makay, for all the shit it did. Must seem along time ago now.

I remember that. "If you sack Mackay you're gonna have a riot on your hands".....

....then he did sack Mackay....

....then they all showed up for the next game as normal and gave new manager Solksjaer a warm welcome.

Well done.

so your original point is...?

at least were not playing in blue under a dictatorship in freefall

If one person owning 90% of the club, and making all the final decisions makes it a dictatorship then so are we. This time last year the only difference between us and Baadiff was that they were in a higher division- we both played in red, both owned by one rich guy and both in free-fall.

We've turned it around but they haven't. Good.

If one person owning 90% of the club, and making all the final decisions makes it a dictatorship then so are we. This time last year the only difference between us and Baadiff was that they were in a higher division- we both played in red, both owned by one rich guy and both in free-fall.

SL isn't running us to make a profit for himself. You couldn't say the same about Tan. When he sells them, he will want to make money.

What makes me laugh, after reading a bit of their forum, is the bloke they want to spearhead the takeover group id Sam Hammam who has already turned them over once!!

SL isn't running us to make a profit for himself. You couldn't say the same about Tan. When he sells them, he will want to make money.

What makes me laugh, after reading a bit of their forum, is the bloke they want to spearhead the takeover group id Sam Hammam who has already turned them over once!!

Yeah it's hilarious how they look upon Hamman as some kind of saviour.

All they need now is to get Risdale back in with him!

On another note,it's good to see Newport going well,they could even play Cardiff in league one next season!

Come on, mate.

Funilly enough at the time, I had a job interview from a Cardiff City fan who was banging on and on about their signings and Prem glory who I didn't correct at the time for obvious reasons, I took a job elsewhere before informing him (I didn't want it).

Steve Lansdown is a Bristolian, there is and was concern about the changing of the rules to allow a majority share holder for the first time since 1982, there is a vocal and more so silent minority who do make a noise about the EE, colour of seats, Bristol Sport etc etc.

As far as I see it, most of us are greatful for his tenureship but he knows we are not a fan base to be too ****** with and neither does he want to (piss us off).

I find cardiff in red funnier than rovers in the conference. I do feel a bit sorry for the gasheads who have been given year upon year of shite. Cardiff fans have all bent over in front of a billionaire with a shoulder length rubber glove.

Is there a club throughout the leagues that are more of a joke? id love it if we leapfrogged them. Love it.

Boycotting a Friday night televised cup tie against lower league opposition. That's a bit convenient isn't it.

There was no official boycott of the game.  People decided they weren't going precisely for the reasons in your post and this somehow translated into a boycott.  

We'll see if there's a boycott if they draw a top four team or Swansea in the next round....

Is there a club throughout the leagues that are more of a joke? id love it if we leapfrogged them. Love it.

They certainly are a joke.   What has happened there is a disgrace (although I find it amusing because its them), but they contributed to it by rolling over and letting it happen all in return for Prem football.

Now there doing sh1t its all talk of Tan out and boycotts.  Tan released something in the press recently where he said "where were the protests when they were winning the Championship and in the Prem".  Fickle bunch.  Two years to late and thats why I have no sympathy for them.

There was no official boycott of the game. People decided they weren't going precisely for the reasons in your post and this somehow translated into a boycott.

We'll see if there's a boycott if they draw a top four team or Swansea in the next round....

Even if it wasn't a formal boycott there was plenty of "Cardiff fans taking a stand" comments on twitter and in the press. It really annoys me. The time to take a stand was over two years ago!

Archived