IGNORED

Local News

bs3

A bit ott from both our  local TV station regarding Yeovil match against Man Utd. They have only drawn Man U by chance but the reports were like they have beaten them 6 nil .  But what was worse  and something i cant stomach was the Yeovil player who was born and grew up in Glouscester and supported along with his Dad the Lancashire team. And the supporter who used to support Yeovil but now is a Manchester fan, I don't know why it made me angry but he just made me shout at the telly.

We are in the same round as Yeovil but wasnt even worth a mention on BBC and ITV so called local news.

A bit ott from both our  local TV station regarding Yeovil match against Man Utd. They have only drawn Man U by chance but the reports were like they have beaten them 6 nil .  But what was worse  and something i cant stomach was the Yeovil player who was born and grew up in Glouscester and supported along with his Dad the Lancashire team. And the supporter who used to support Yeovil but now is a Manchester fan, I don't know why it made me angry but he just made me shout at the telly.

We are in the same round as Yeovil but wasnt even worth a mention on BBC and ITV so called local news.

Unless you support city or Doncaster nobody gives a shit about the tie, it was the last one drawn for a reason. Lets face it we would of loved united down here.

Don't see what the problem is with the exposure Yeovil are getting. It's a huge game for them and a very routine game for us.

I do think the whole Joe Edwards thing was a bit odd though, makes them look amateurish. They're not non league for crying out loud. Joe Edwards is a professional footballer who is actually forging himself a very good career. He doesn't need the fairytale story media reporting. He sold himself a bit short there, as did Yeovil in allowing it and Ali Durden by reporting it.

As for the Man Utd fan, that was very odd indeed. Proper West Country accent, head of the 'Man Utd South west supporters club' and used to be a Yeovil fan. Ridiculous!

Nothing wrong with most of it, but that Man Utd fan with a Somerset accent claiming he supports Utd because they're the team that has a chance of winning it... doesn't deserve any coverage whatsoever. There was a lovely story with the 90 year-old blind lady who goes to every game whilst listening to the radio!

That is pretty typical in Gloucester. The amount of plastics is unreal.

I didn`t realise Joe Edwards was a Gloucester boy.

Archived