IGNORED

Brendan Moloney

formerly known as ivan

Feel very sorry for him.

I thought he was ok for us and one of O'Driscoll's better signings but SC clearly knows more than me because he replaced him with a better player whilst Brendan lost all form and confidence at Yeovil.

I hope the move regenerates his career.

Feel very sorry for him.

I thought he was ok for us and one of O'Driscoll's better signings but SC clearly knows more than me because he replaced him with a better player whilst Brendan lost all form and confidence at Yeovil.

I hope the move regenerates his career.

I agree with this as he was good when he first joined City in the Championship. He should have been at least ok in league one, but for some reason, his form disappeared, which was typical of a lot a previous City signings. I'm amazed that he's not good enough for a team at the bottom of the league, but as he's only 25, there's still time for a career revival.

Thought while in the Championship under SOD he was pretty solid. Not sure if he looked better than what he was because we had been watching Richard Foster & Mark Wilson before him mind!!

In all seriousness though I am very surprised he has dropped so low. Started very well for us and looked like a good long term singing but seemed to go off the boil in L1.

Just a thought.....has anyone actually seen Brendan Moloney and Nicky Hunt in same room?

Maloney was miles better than that useless turd.

Yeah; looked like Glen Johnson compared.

Never get all this negativity directed towards him; as mentioned, was pretty decent looking in the Championship, while he wasn't the only one to look crap last season.

As mentioned; is relatively young, and can imagine he's moving to keep playing football, which is admirable, and could yet find a place he 'fits' and get his career back on track.

Archived