IGNORED

Wot - No Signings!

old_eastender

Just logged in at lunchtime... only 'transfer' news is Bobby Reid's loan being extended... come on Burt get your finger out!

I think something must be in the pipeline, we don't have a big enough squad to be so generous with players, even if they are only the fringes. whilst we are three competitions.

I think something must be in the pipeline, we don't have a big enough squad to be so generous with players, even if they are only the fringes. whilst we are three competitions.

"Pipeline " you say,it should all be done and dusted .All our new signings should be training with the squad ready for tomorrows game .

The club can't suddenly have woken up this morning and thought "oh ,the transfer window is open today ,now who would we like to sign ? "

No .very poor showing .

If we have n't signed a new team by 2 o'clock i 'm going to rip up someone elses season ticket (i have n't got one ! )

• Admin

I always find it rather amusing that there is almost an un-written rule that supporters believe if their club has not brought in a signing by the end of the first day of the window that there is something wrong

Would assume that it is the usual, some clubs wont let players go until a replacement is in place, or clubs may be holding out for the best deal on people who are shortly to be out of contract etc

Reading between the lines the most likely thing is we're going to carry on with what we have (up to now they have done pretty well!!) and maybe strengthen in the loan window in February - IF required!

Archived