IGNORED

The Official Gillingham V Bristol City Jpt Area Final First Leg Match Day Thread

Why would their manager be there scouting him if he's not wanted?

perhaps he hadn't been wanted initially, but his form has caught symmons eye?

I believe that he just wants to see for himself how smiths getting on as one of the reasons he was loaned here was to get his fitness back

Edited by City169

AaHahha TFR

You little Royster Doyster- you knew it all the time!

Is this the same Taxi For Rennie who welcomed Steve Cotterill with open arms and thought he'd be a world beater? - the same Taxi for Rennie who has supported Jet no matter what ?and the same Taxi for Rennie who admits he never followed the thread where there is plenty of other additional opinion regarding Matt Smith from me? The same Taxi for Rennie who thought Flint was our best player last season?. Even the sane Taxi for Rennie who predicted Wilbs would be so very important and top goal scorer? My OP where I said I thought he was awful was relevant at the time but  clearly he is now on fire as far as goals are concerned and makes nonsense of my OP from 10 days ago.

If it makes you feel superior because of your unbelievable welcome to SC when he was appointed and your unstinting support for Jet and your huge amount of posts assuring Matt Smith would be everything we ever wanted along with Flint and Wilbs - then well done but not really true- is it?. 

You are very wise after the event. You're like a reverse Kachina!

I was  clearly premature about MS and so pleased that I've now got a great chance of taking my family to Wembley. Well done Matt Smith and to him I apologise- I was wrong as he scores goals. It's not the first time a view on a player is inaccurate and , God knows, it won't be the last. At least I'm prepared to hold my hand up.

• Like 3

AaHahha TFR

You little Royster Doyster- you knew it all the time!

Is this the same Taxi For Rennie who welcomed Steve Cotterill with open arms and thought he'd be a world beater? - the same Taxi for Rennie who has supported Jet no matter what ?and the same Taxi for Rennie who admits he never followed the thread where there is plenty of other additional opinion regarding Matt Smith from me? The same Taxi for Rennie who thought Flint was our best player last season?. Even the sane Taxi for Rennie who predicted Wilbs would be so very important and top goal scorer? My OP where I said I thought he was awful was relevant at the time but  clearly he is now on fire as far as goals are concerned and makes nonsense of my OP from 10 days ago.

If it makes you feel superior because of your unbelievable welcome to SC when he was appointed and your unstinting support for Jet and your huge amount of posts assuring Matt Smith would be everything we ever wanted along with Flint and Wilbs - then well done but not really true- is it?. 

You are very wise after the event. You're like a reverse Kachina!

I was  clearly premature about MS and so pleased that I've now got a great chance of taking my family to Wembley. Well done Matt Smith and to him I apologise- I was wrong as he scores goals. It's not the first time a view on a player is inaccurate and , God knows, it won't be the last. At least I'm prepared to hold my hand up.

Only one, that's not very sincere.