IGNORED

Frank Nouble - Free Agent

Phileas Fogg

Just read that Frank Nouble is a free agent.4a5895b56b4433bbb7490b015379a3f0.jpg

Can't say I know too much about him other than he's got fairly good pedigree coming from West Ham but has spent the majority of his career on loan.

Only 23 still, big strong forward. With us needing cover in that area, and his friendship with JET, I wonder if we may offer him a trial?

IF Smith goes back and Wilbraham's injury issues carry on, he could be a good low-risk option until the end of the season.

What do you think?

Guess wage demands could be a factor in where he ends up?

I would imagine so but Coventry seem favourites to get him, I'm sure we could match them wage wise if it came down to it.

Never really seen him play much myself but must have something about him considering the clubs he's been at. Has a similar goal scoring record to Wilbraham before he came here so that could also be a good omen !

I would imagine so but Coventry seem favourites to get him, I'm sure we could match them wage wise if it came down to it.

Never really seen him play much myself but must have something about him considering the clubs he's been at. Has a similar goal scoring record to Wilbraham before he came here so that could also be a good omen !

The Coventry fans sang his name all night and he got the biggest cheer of the night from them when he came on as sub. Didn't really stand out that night but it was City's game albeit, from memory, not a great one.

Archived