IGNORED

Forever Bristol Membership

RedRock

It is true that I said that at the time that there were currently no plans for a priority scheme. But plans change according to circumstances, and given the huge demand for tickets and concerns from non-season ticket holders that they might miss out, this is a genuine attempt to address the issue.

It is true that I said that at the time that there were currently no plans for a priority scheme. But plans change according to circumstances, and given the huge demand for tickets and concerns from non-season ticket holders that they might miss out, this is a genuine attempt to address the issue.

Very fair comment Dave - thanks. To be fair it is a good offer.

It is true that I said that at the time that there were currently no plans for a priority scheme. But plans change according to circumstances, and given the huge demand for tickets and concerns from non-season ticket holders that they might miss out, we decided to cash in.

Fair enough

DaveL : Can you please make clear what games you will get priority with the membership as on the BCFC site it just states "High demand games" so I clicked the link at the bottom of the page "click here for more info" which sent me to this URL http://www.bristol-sport.co.uk/memberships/forever-bristol/and that states its away games.

Are you saying that all home games are now classed as "High Demand" please confirm

Thanks

Turbored

DaveL : Can you please make clear what games you will get priority with the membership as on the BCFC site it just states "High demand games" so I clicked the link at the bottom of the page "click here for more info" which sent me to this URL http://www.bristol-sport.co.uk/memberships/forever-bristol/and that states its away games.

Are you saying that all home games are now classed as "High Demand" please confirm

Thanks

Turbored

I think 'high demand' means that if we feel that the demand for tickets will exceed capacity, we will offer the 2nd tier priority for Forever Bristol members. We'll make that decision on a game by game basis. 

I think 'high demand' means that if we feel that the demand for tickets will exceed capacity, we will offer the 2nd tier priority for Forever Bristol members. We'll make that decision on a game by game basis.

Thanks Dave ,any chance of mailshots going out when this happens so that we are fully informed

I would assume so, whats wrong with that ?

A football fan with membership gets priority for a rugby ticket over a rugby fan with no membership - same thing.

Anyway, anyone who pays on the day should consider getting membership - if they attend 6 or more games they are quids in. Be daft not to join.

Would you rather a Bristol Rugby fan who fancies a day at Wembley at the game or a City fan who has followed them since the 60's and follows avidly but cannot go regularly due to living a distance from Bristol ?

As it's a City scheme we're talking about here, there are fundamental flaws such as a rugby fan member having priority over non-member City fans. There's also lack of clarity over what are the scheme benefits, for example, my interpretation of the tweets are you only get 1 ticket discounted ... but then you could interpret it as 1 member discounts on all tickets.

Anyhow, there's many injustices in the world which City seem to have a knack of proving in the rolling out every supporters initiative, but as an exile I'm well happy on this occasion. Sorry for those likely to be disadvantaged.

New stadium, great football, tickets, television coverage things do't get much better than this.

I personally find this amusing, if we get to wembley does anyone actually think it will be a sell out? Would be great to see, but highly unlikely IMHO. Good idea for league game when you balance league position with current attendance max but a good money spinner with the wembley panic possibly around the corner!

Archived