IGNORED

Edited Title - Fleetwood At Home Moved To February 1St

myol'man

I would be ridiculous if the Football League made us play 2 games in 2 days...

Oh...wait....26th & 28th December....so the answer is likely & unfortunately to be no, the home game won't get moved...Although as they will be a night game & a day game, it would seem even more ridiculous..

Not ideal, but with us now potentially being on telly twice inside a week in January if we overcome Donny, that would be a nice boost to the coffers, so can't complain too much I suppose.

Plus; the boost of potentially having made it to a Wembley final in the first of those two matches could help the players be 'up' for the second.

Good incentive to beat Donny anyways, but this adds to it; game versus Premier League on a Sunday, Cup Semi-Final on the Thursday, both on TV; imagine this is the sort of scenario players at League One level don't get too often/dream about.

I would be ridiculous if the Football League made us play 2 games in 2 days...

Oh...wait....26th & 28th December....so the answer is likely & unfortunately to be no, the home game won't get moved...Although as they will be a night game & a day game, it would seem even more ridiculous..

The difference is I think there has to be 48 hours between kick off times, and the 26th and 28th kicked off at the same time therefore made the 48 hours?

I think the Fleetwood match does have to be moved to Sunday

The difference is I think there has to be 48 hours between kick off times, and the 26th and 28th kicked off at the same time therefore made the 48 hours?

I think the Fleetwood match does have to be moved to Sunday

That looks like a very good point to me, and I hope City have noted it if they'd assumed it wasn't worth exploring the possibility of changing the day.

It just seems a bit strange that Gillingham have already announced that their fixture has been moved to the Sunday.

The Club should surely make an announcement quickly, otherwise we will have a repeat of last season, when our Easter Saturday fixture was moved to Good Friday very late in the day, and people had already made plans.

It just seems a bit strange that Gillingham have already announced that their fixture has been moved to the Sunday.

The Club should surely make an announcement quickly, otherwise we will have a repeat of last season, when our Easter Saturday fixture was moved to Good Friday very late in the day, and people had already made plans.

A bit like the plans I have already made to travel by train to and from Brighton on the Saturday you mean?!

• Admin

Hmmmm, can't have it all ways. Dongs haven't moved our Saturday game (which is great btw). Just have to grin and bear it !

The difference being the time between the two games I guess

Lets assume the Gills game finishes at 21:30 on the 29th, the game against Fleetwood is due to kick off 41 and half hours later

MK Dons assumedly finishes at 16:45 on the 7th, they next kick off 51 hours later.

Would the 10 hours extra rest make any difference?

I do expect an announcement very soon about a change in date with Fleetwood, just hope it's a 2/3pm kick off on the Sunday and not 6pm like the Gills game is

This best not move to the Sunday.I managed to convince the mrs that Paris would be to expensive to travel to on the Saturday, purely as to not miss the game!!

Dear Mrs BA1, "flights" / "trains" / "taxis" are really cheap to Paris on a Monday at this time of year.  Do you want me to arrange one?  What's that?  Sunday?  Nooooo.  Your husband's a fool.

Let me know which option to select and I'll play the travel agent role.

Archived