IGNORED

When I Think Of City..

bez

Looks good - I would rather we came up with our own things though!

Nice stand that - would love City to redevelop the Atyeo into a single tiered end for our vocal support.

I've posted it a few times on here but definitely think we should find a way to shove away fans into dolman A and B and make the Atyeo the new home end if we gutted it, have it a single tier and a new roof.. Wishful thinking

Nice stand that - would love City to redevelop the Atyeo into a single tiered end for our vocal support.

I've posted it a few times on here but definitely think we should find a way to shove away fans into dolman A and B and make the Atyeo the new home end if we gutted it, have it a single tier and a new roof.. Wishful thinking

You've just described the new South Stand.

You've just described the new South Stand.

Well my reasoning for the Atyeo is that it's away from the bowl defining it more as an "end". I cite the Atyeo partly for this reason and also so that home fans are behind both goals.

Without wanting to start on that debate again I don't think the club really want noisy vociferous support who may wish to stand in their shiny new South stand. I think demographic wise it'll be similar to the Atyeo currently with families choosing there.

I see the Atyeo as an opportunity to cater to those that that want to make noise at games.

Would require a bit of work making dolman A and B into an away end though, separating off the concourse, seating, exits etc.

Because its a song that is sung by what seems like EVERY football club up and down the country. I don't really give two hoots about Celtic.

I can only think of hearing Liverpool and Celtic singing it to be quite honest, and they both sing YNWA aswell. Who am I I missing?

Archived