IGNORED

Going Dutch This Summer

If I were to guess I'd say no.

There is a small number of fans from each team who would be interested but the harsh reality is that the vast majority of city fans don't care about Willem, and the same applies for the vast majority of Willem fans regarding us.  

It is also likely that we would have to do a 2/3 game tour of Holland to make the trip worthwhile and again, drumming up the interest would make it a pointless activity.

I'd presume Botswana is more likely with the CSR and all that.

If I were to guess I'd say no.

There is a small number of fans from each team who would be interested but the harsh reality is that the vast majority of city fans don't care about Willem, and the same applies for the vast majority of Willem fans regarding us.

It is also likely that we would have to do a 2/3 game tour of Holland to make the trip worthwhile and again, drumming up the interest would make it a pointless activity.

I'd presume Botswana is more likely with the CSR and all that.

Can't speak on behalf of the tall people but the numbers who would be interested in a fiendly with Willem II are large. It would be easier to get a LARGER number to a tour in the Netherlands than the next to nothing who went to Latvia / Sweden and the nada fanwise to Botswana.

How do I know? Because so few go on Citys tours that its possible to know half the chaps there. These fine, men and women and more are also going to Tilburg already.

As this would include BS3 pubs, kids teams, hundreds of fans I too will go if I were to guess I'd say no.

Archived