IGNORED

Balotelli - The Rich Mans Bas Savage

Port Said Red

I am up in Liverpool today and wandered into a pub 10 minutes from the Liverpool game just in tome to see the Liverpool fans reaction as Balotelli fall over his own feet a'la our very own Bas. The way they were laughing made me think of the crowds reaction that fateful day against Plymouth.

Then I was thinking, when you consider the money he has cost and his terrible attitude, he has probably been worse for them than Bas was for us. At least Bas tried!!

I am up in Liverpool today and wandered into a pub 10 minutes from the Liverpool game just in tome to see the Liverpool fans reaction as Balotelli fall over his own feet a'la our very own Bas. The way they were laughing made me think of the crowds reaction that fateful day against Plymouth.

Then I was thinking, when you consider the money he has cost and his terrible attitude, he has probably been worse for them than Bas was for us. At least Bas tried!!

Not played right, in a crap team, not playing to his strengths and all in would never fit in there. Stupid signing, like most others by Rogers.

Still, commercially I doubt he has been that bad of a signing.

At least bas had a trick in his locker and could dance. God knows what ballotelli has to offer....

Look at his goal scoring record. One in three a arrange for Inter, better than 1 in 2 average for Man City in spite of getting 1 in 14 during a bad patch, better than 1 in 3 for AC Milan. 1/3 internationally including goals v Germany, Brazil and.... England.

Played correctly, managed correctly, he's a top class striker. Played and managed ineffectively and you got yourself a flop.

Why thank you sir :) . Speaking of Bas I see he is currently playing in Thailand and has scored 3 goals in 55 games!

Yep. Ended up seeing him play in a match over there last Easter - having mentioned before the match that the Thai league was "probably where someone like Bas Savage would end up", I was subsequently amazed to actually see him named amongst the subs for the home side.

He came on and fell over.

It was magic.

Archived