IGNORED

Any News?

thephat1

While Matt Smith is scoring for fun and while Jet is playing with renewed vigour, it all seems to have gone very quiet on the injuries to our other strikers, any news anyone? was hoping Agard would be back by now, can see him have a field day playing off smith!

He was asked before the gillingham game and said they aren't too far away, that or I imagined the whole thing

That's what I thought, was sure he mentioned Agard could be on the bench today. Just a massive concern if Fulham recall Smith, and with no obvious moves in the transfer market we need the boys back soon!

That's what I thought, was sure he mentioned Agard could be on the bench today. Just a massive concern if Fulham recall Smith, and with no obvious moves in the transfer market we need the boys back soon!

It could just be that he isn't rushing them back and is keeping his card close to his chest. I am not worried about Fulham recalling smith as I don't see it happening

It could just be that he isn't rushing them back and is keeping his card close to his chest. I am not worried about Fulham recalling smith as I don't see it happening

To be fair if he keeps banging them home I couldent blame them, but fingers crossed he stays the season, like I said I really thing he and Agard would be a great partnership, with Jet and wilbrabham on the bench when all fit then the league will be ours!!

To be fair if he keeps banging them home I couldent blame them, but fingers crossed he stays the season, like I said I really thing he and Agard would be a great partnership, with Jet and wilbrabham on the bench when all fit then the league will be ours!!

Im sure that the loan ends on the 25th, so in terms of the recall it would be better for Fulham to leave him here where he can potentially get another 3 games before he goes back to keep his confidence high, instead of going back, maybe getting one game and then sitting out the next because of being cup tied. Having said all that i would be very happy if we can extend the loan

Fulham lost again today without scoring so they might well have Smith back. Hope not though.

Cotts said one is ready for tuesday and the other is more of a concern- wouldn't say which

Well- I'm sure the goal famined Fulham fans may disagree- the loan is til 24th.

Smith to be recalled? AWFUL.

Fulham lost again today without scoring so they might well have Smith back. Hope not though.

Cotts said one is ready for tuesday and the other is more of a concern- wouldn't say which

Well- I'm sure the goal famined Fulham fans may disagree- the loan is til 24th.

Smith to be recalled? AWFUL.

My point being that he will only make 1 extra appearance for Fulham in that time. But they could also let him see out the last couple of weeks here, get up to 3 more goals and keep his confidence Sky high before he goes back

I for one am very concerned that Wilbs may have a medium/long term injury.

There has been little if any news in the past three weeks, and I seam to recall SC being very pleased that no news had leaked out about the starting line-up before the Gills league game.

At 35 there is every chance that a hip injury could be a problem he'll have for quite a while.

If one of them is back on Tuesday it will soon be obvious which one is a concern.

With the games mounting up I'd get Wes Burns back too, as he's a far more useful sub that Jordan Wynter, who, let's face it, is never going to be used.

I think this topic, at present, is much more important than any topic that I have seen on this forum for the past few weeks.

We have no news on the injury progress of our two main strikers, yet we still  (and to some extent are justified) rejoice in the exploits of a soon (probably) to be returned star loan striker.

I think this is the first time ever that we have yet to hear from either the club, or any ITK member. the extent to which such key members of our squad are likely to be out of action for.

#iamworried !

I think this topic, at present, is much more important than any topic that I have seen on this forum for the past few weeks.

We have no news on the injury progress of our two main strikers, yet we still  (and to some extent are justified) rejoice in the exploits of a soon (probably) to be returned star loan striker.

I think this is the first time ever that we have yet to hear from either the club, or any ITK member. the extent to which such key members of our squad are likely to be out of action for.

#iamworried !

where is kachina when you need him?!

At 35 there is every chance that a hip injury could be a problem he'll have for quite a while.

If one of them is back on Tuesday it will soon be obvious which one is a concern.

With the games mounting up I'd get Wes Burns back too, as he's a far more useful sub that Jordan Wynter, who, let's face it, is never going to be used.

as I see it Jordan will be here for another season or 2 learning his trade and will be a formidable defender wes burns is on the last dregs of a chance of a career as it stands and I hope upon hope he makes it but I fear he will be playing for bath city this season 

Cotterill like's to keep things quiet and get any upper hand on the opposition team as possible. Take Matt Smith in the FA cup. He knew days before that he was allowed to play him but kept it quiet so Doncaster didn't know. So who ever we play next aren't 100% sure who our strikers are going to be, they'll prepare for Smith and JET but Cotts might have Agard back, not tell anyone and just start him in the next game. That way the other teams plans for marking/dealing with either JET or Smith have been pointless.

but no I don't have a clue how either of them are doing.....

Archived