IGNORED

Williams E Block

Big Stan Hibbert

Can somebody help me out please? Is this block unreserved?

I had stewards asking me and my daughter to move to our designated seats yesterday because somebody who had arrived later, couldn't find a spare seat. If I had moved, obviously our designated seats would also have been taken and this would have continued until everybody in E block had moved to the seat number on their ticket.

I want to avoid having the same discussion with stewards next game if poss!

Can somebody help me out please? Is this block unreserved?

I had stewards asking me and my daughter to move to our designated seats yesterday because somebody who had arrived later, couldn't find a spare seat. If I had moved, obviously our designated seats would also have been taken and this would have continued until everybody in E block had moved to the seat number on their ticket.

I want to avoid having the same discussion with stewards next game if poss!

I thought it was unreserved as well - whilst staying in the same general area I tend to move around a bit!

Yes it's unreserved. We have been asked to move about 6 times this season and refused. This time someone was sat in our regular area so we sat somewhere else. 2 minutes before the game same stewards telling us to move. We gave him our tickets and said go find our seats then. This may have been why you were asked. Once the game had started the one bloke "who's seat "we were in just sat in a different one so all was sorted.

Does my head in if you want a certain seat get there early.

Yes it's unreserved. We have been asked to move about 6 times this season and refused. This time someone was sat in our regular area so we sat somewhere else. 2 minutes before the game same stewards telling us to move. We gave him our tickets and said go find our seats then. This may have been why you were asked. Once the game had started the one bloke "who's seat "we were in just sat in a different one so all was sorted.

Does my head in if you want a certain seat get there early.

Thanks mate. I'll ask the club. Just wanted to check whether my understanding was correct.

Thanks mate. I'll ask the club. Just wanted to check whether my understanding was correct.

The way we view it is we bought it as unreserved. I rang up and confirmed it was unreserved. We then have 1 steward who seems to think it's unreserved unless someone asks for their seat. The mind boggles.

There was a lot of people with paper tickets in there yesterday I thought it was season ticket holders only ion this block

I thought that also but I have managed to buy tickets in there for. 4/5 games for my boy, done it online and there is only ever a few seats available in there tho

I had a half argument with some bloke with a paper ticket telling me I was in his seat. A) I thought it was sts only, otherwise why did I que on a sunday morning in may. And b) it is unreserved. Dunno why the club are selling tickets in this area, or maybe people are straying to the wrong block?

I had a half argument with some bloke with a paper ticket telling me I was in his seat. A) I thought it was sts only, otherwise why did I que on a sunday morning in may. And b) it is unreserved. Dunno why the club are selling tickets in this area, or maybe people are straying to the wrong block?

This happens all the time. People with paper tickets wanting to sit in their allocated seat, where are these tickets coming from? I was under the impression E block sold out in one day.

This happens all the time. People with paper tickets wanting to sit in their allocated seat, where are these tickets coming from? I was under the impression E block sold out in one day.

I can only think people handed season tickets back (change of circumstances etc), a few have been banned and some season ticket holders have probably transferred out. It would be good if people were warned when buying tickets that it was unreserved and also likely to be standing.

Archived