IGNORED

Luke Ayling

Welcome To The Jungle

Anyone else notice how much this guy loves a goal celebration. Despite normally being at the other end of the pitch when it goes in he is one of the first congratulating the goal scorer. Great to see how much he loves the team scoring, always looks really pleased and interacts with the crowd.

Anyone else notice how much this guy loves a goal celebration. Despite normally being at the other end of the pitch when it goes in he is one of the first congratulating the goal scorer. Great to see how much he loves the team scoring, always looks really pleased and interacts with the crowd.

A great lad who plays the game with a smile on his face.

Cotts mentioned that he was one of the most popular characters in the dressing room.

No

My own goal celebration prevents me from noticing much else.

My eyes mist over, my body judders, my heart leaves my chest and I go flipping mental.

If this season carries on like it has, an unfortunate and most unwelcome shart is only a matter of time.

Almost did one laughing at that!!

I do like the idea of tradmark celebrations from individual fans

No

My eyes mist over, my body judders, my heart leaves my chest and I go flipping mental.

If this season carries on like it has, an unfortunate and most unwelcome shart is only a matter of time.

If there was ever a good reason to shart, this is it.

I think all sharting over our season should be embraced

• Admin

No

If this season carries on like it has, an unfortunate and most unwelcome  shart is only a matter of time.

That would be truly "awful" ;)

Archived