IGNORED

Losing Things When We Score..

Vincent Vega

A new phenomenon seems to have began this season for me & my motley crew we keep randomly

losing things when celebrating our goals these include my wallet at Warsaw, my glasses against Creepy 

my son lost his phone & charger.....

but as a young lad at a game with my uncle the old guy next to me lost his false teeth 

and tried to get me to help him look for them.....!

A new phenomenon seems to have began this season for me & my motley crew we keep randomly

losing things when celebrating our goals these include my wallet at Warsaw, my glasses against Creepy

my son lost his phone & charger.....

but as a young lad at a game with my uncle the old guy next to me lost his false teeth

and tried to get me to help him look for them.....!

Cripes, if you ended up at Warsaw you must have been lost. It's approx 1200 miles from Ashton Gate.

I lost my first transistor radio when John Atyeo scored the winner against Oldham in 1965. And I DIDN'T CARE :D

I'd have at least searched the 'aerial' before switching to Radio 2. !

Strange how times change though I remember when almost daily everyone used to openly walk around town with fashionable ac/dc tranny's ...nowadays most of us would cringe if a drag queen approached us in the street.

A piping hot cup of tea.

In the days of yore when we stood shoulder to shoulder in the East End i had a friend ,who shall remain name less (to save Phil's blushes ),who being a bit bright decided to buy his half time cup of lava hot liquid sold as "tea" a few minutes before the rush.

Luckily for City in added time they scored.Matey returns to

the East Enders jumping about in sheer joy.

Now having CSE's and not wanting to spill his beverage he gently placed the plastic goblet on the ground before leaping like a salmon on speed into the air and landing 100% on his goblet and soaking himself and his entourage with a hot Tetley's !

I've not lost anything yet this season but o think the seat In front of me is out of line as I have a permanent bruised leg from jumping up and down. Swapped seats with my sister last game and now she had a matching multicoloured right leg! !

I smashed my shin against the seat in front early in the season. Took ages to heal, I know how Osbourne felt!

Archived