IGNORED

Worst Player In A City Shirt

Pewsham

craig fagan and harpal singh-both premiership loan signings, both useless
Singh was good on his debut I seem to remember, on the left wing. Unlucky not to score but was then played out of position for the rest of his spell. Sounds all too familiar.

Ralph Milne (thought it was hilarious when Man. U. bought him) Ronnie Sinclair (the only 5ft goalkeeper) and Brian Mitchell (remember him)
Ooh I have differing feelings for two of these players. I can giving some serious "Gut Reaction" to Mitchell at Luton one fine afternoon. Unfortunately his Wife was right in front of me - much to the amusement of those surrounding me. Never mind! Ralphie - scored one of the best goals I've ever seen at Ashton Gate - I couldn't pick him in a team of all time clowns because of that. Paul Stevens would also be worth a mention - how on earth did he ever get picked in the first place?

I think the Milne goal was on his debut actually. Another bad one was Henry McCop.
The Goal was on his debut - well remembered! From about the same period as Henry McCop... didn't Osman call in one of his Ipswich Cronies to "boss" the middle of the park...none other than the less than magnificent Glenn Pennyfather

Archived