IGNORED

Who Would You Want?

JM91

107 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Gone for Everton, as what with West Ham being on better form in the league, think we could give the Toffees' a harder game.  Plus, Everton have a key game at home to WBA on the Monday before, so have less recovery time before the FA Cup match.

(realise that for that to happen we'd need Everton to beat West Ham, thus perhaps proving harder opposition, but over he whole season, Everton look weaker)

Gone for Everton, as what with West Ham being on better form in the league, think we could give the Toffees' a harder game.  Plus, Everton have a key game at home to WBA on the Monday before, so have less recovery time before the FA Cup match.

(realise that for that to happen we'd need Everton to beat West Ham, thus perhaps proving harder opposition, but over he whole season, Everton look weaker)

West Ham may be (currently) on better form, but Everton are stronger.

I would love to see the Flint/Carroll battle, and would be so pleased for AF (following his problems last season) to see him come out on top of a top class player.  

West Ham may be (currently) on better form, but Everton are stronger.

I would love to see the Flint/Carroll battle, and would be so pleased for AF (following his problems last season) to see him come out on top of a top class player.  

I don't see it; West Ham have 11 more points, and Everton have one win in 11 games stretching back to November before tonight.

Ultimately either will be a massive challenge, so don't mind.

Would happily take either.

Everton play some really good football and have some very tidy players.

West Ham deserve a lot of respect for how they are doing this season and also have some tidy players.

After we win who'd you like in the round after? I'd take Chelsea.

Archived