IGNORED

Dear Wham...

RedM

Wonder if they will make some noise this time. They were an embarrassment last time.

Yeah, one of the quietest away support. Sang their bubble crap 3 times and that was literally it..

Saying that, our home support has been dull to say the least.

Don't you go thinking you can bring your Bubbles into Fortress Ashton Gate!!!

That would be a fortress with a bloody big wall missing at the moment! There is a small part of me wishes we could have all this in our shiny new stadium.

But what the heck. Bring it on.

That would be a fortress with a bloody big wall missing at the moment! There is a small part of me wishes we could have all this in our shiny new stadium.

But what the heck. Bring it on.

Ah but that wall has huge photos of Flint ripping his shirt off, that's Fortress enough. Fortress Flint

Dear WHam,

What a great opportunity presents itself in the next round of the Cup, for you to field and test all your youth and under 18 prospects against a reasonable fulltime lower league pro-outfit.

Opportunities to play in matches such as the forthcoming game against Bristol City rarely present themselves mid-season for massive teams like yourselves to test future prospects under big match televised conditions.

I sincerely hope you take every advantage this opportunity offers you to give your young Hammers a serious run out. We look forward to greeting you and your young lads at Ashton Gate soon.

Kind regards

Top Spot.

I remember them singing....One Micky Maynard.....for a few seconds, then Ashton Gate took over!!!!

Dear West Ham, do you think you could sign Mickey just for this game please? We would love to see him again.

Also, sorry we won't be able to give you a proper game, those lovely expert football pundits have got it right again haven't they! Don't take any notice of David James, he must have been on the Herbalife.

Please go easy on us, we're only a little village team of farmers after all!

Thanks.

We were hoping for a decent premiership team and almost achieved that. If you were fearing coming to Ashton Gate and playing on a quagmire against a team of chancers you may just have a shock in store. You're playing a team that haven't got anything to loose, this cup run isn't as important to us, as it is to you. We play other teams off the park and if we're honest, we're expecting to beat you in normal time.

Anyway, enjoy the game and we look forward to playing you next season in the league. Safe journey

We were hoping for a decent Premier League team and almost achieved that. If you were fearing coming to Ashton Gate and playing on a quagmire against a team of chancers you may just have a shock in store. You're playing a team that haven't got anything to loose, this cup run isn't as important to us, as it is to you. We play other teams off the park and if we're honest, we're expecting to beat you in normal time.

Anyway, enjoy the game and we look forward to playing you next season in the league. Safe journey

BE QUIET THAT MAN! ... shshh doncha know loose talk costs lives, element of surprise ect ?

Dear West Ham,

I know it will be difficult, and I may be asking too much, but would it be at all possible for you to not get rolled over in embarrassing fashion at our place?

Don't worry, I'm not asking you to win (we all know that's beyond your powers), but you could at least push for a plucky draw & get yourself a decent payday when fans flock to the replay to see the mighty Bristol City.

That way, I can really enjoy witnessing your utter demolition at Upton Park.

Ta,

RY.

Dear Wham

If you're bringing the club tropicana drinks, could you bring the sunshine too. We'll provide the fun. Make sure there's enough to go round.

Not sure we want the sea either, I know Shedman will be in the stadium, but we don't want our new stand swept away live on the telly thanks.

Maybe you could provide some half time entertainment in the form of those jitterbugs?

I'm never gonna dance again (mainly cos I cant) but call us good, call us bad, call us anything you want to (baby)

cos I know, you'll leave sad, and I know you'll make us happy with the one thing you never had (a place in the next round)

So Cuddle up, West Ham, move in tight

We'll go dancing on Sunday night

It's cold at the Gate, but it's warm in our hearts

You can dance, we'll have the 5th round instead

(Shows age, gets coat, leaves)

;)

Archived