IGNORED

Tavernier Is Just As Awful

Marina's Rolls Royce

Once upon a time there was a Tavernier, .......... those were the days my friend we thought they'd never end...... but now things ain't so good, they're bloody awful.

Just what I was thinking Whap.... reminds me of my Primary school days.

'We'd fight and never lose...' 

Must be a terrace song in there somewhere.  :yes:

Great signing. Mods maybe a change to topic title required??

No, we are going to MattSmith him, the more he gets slagged off the better player he turns out to be. It's our new line of reviving careers, now available exclusively on OTIB (but BristolSport may want a cut).

No, we are going to MattSmith him, the more he gets slagged off the better player he turns out to be. It's our new line of reviving careers, now available exclusively on OTIB (but BristolSport may want a cut).

Got to point out here M, that this was an OTIB Chat original and was used 'pre Yoda' to make players better than they were...I'm sure Sport, DM, Bucks, Leady et al among others will confirm...!

Got to point out here M, that this was an OTIB Chat original and was used 'pre Yoda' to make players better than they were...I'm sure Sport, DM, Bucks, Leady et al among others will confirm...!

It was indeed, but only introduced after the Lucky Ink Change option was taken away.

He's traditionally a right back, but can bomb on and take on players and get a ball into the box. VERY quick too. Too good for league one that is for sure. 

If you are playing 3 at the back, i would suggest he'd be playing the wing back role or even as a winger but not in a CB positon, he doesn't have the height for that. He is O.K defensively, but makes up with it with his pace to be honest. Really good player.

Archived