IGNORED

*** This Space Reserved For Havanatopia ***

WhistleHappy

......over to you H ....

I do like your drollishly attractive style Whistle .. trouble is, of course, there will no doubt be someone who does not relate to it and thus commences the match thread.. alas, that would of course be a shameful act.

Let us see how this thread develops through Saturday though and if it can usurp the Official Thread I will commence.. I would happily bow to this one developing more of a cult following through the shear humour you have opened up squire :)

So I will kick it off with 2-2. I think Scunny might slow our new year momentum today but only just. Of course I am, within my rights, allowed to change my mind over on the 'the other thread' ;)

I'm going for a comfortable win. Scunny are in good form, but if you take away their last 6 games they'd have 15 points, meaning they used to be dire. And although they're on good form, they lack the quality we have.

1-3. Jet to continue to romp towards the title.

Normal official match day thread is available... This contingency provision 'surplus to requirements'...

However :-

Here's hoping for an improvement to our goal difference by tea-time. Scunny 2 City 3 ...

Been a bit generous to Scunny .... revised prediction Scunny 1 City 3.

(I still haven't got used to how good we are yet so often tend to give opposition more chance against us than in reality they have... COYRs I'm beginning to always believe now, still a bit cautious though due to historic conditioning)

I subscribe to the "keep a clean sheet and we win" theory.

I'm going for 0-1.

I subscribe to the 'if we lose, the cat gets it theory'  Luckily I dont have a mowser. I never never expect us to lose and when we do am mighty p****** off and the Courage Best doesnt taste as good that night . Used to drink Cider but sadly age has overtaken plus  Hiatus Hernia and reflux. :pray: :pray:

Archived