IGNORED

The Official S****horpe United V Bristol City Match Day Thread.

Given up on the shite commentary from Radio Bristol.

Just annoying and inane waffle.

Too right, I'm trying to give updates but impossible to work out any highlights through all the wittering.

S****horpe reserve keeper in trouble now with shoulder injury after collision with Matt Smith.

They are where they are on merit, I believe they've lost 2 first teamers to the Asia Cup, yet are still firing on all cylinders.

As much as I dislike them, you've got to respect the job that Cooper has done & on a shoe string budget.

There's no doubt in my mind that they will be up there with us, MK, Penis End & a late push from Sheffield Utd.

1/2 the playing budget of last season and massively better - hurts, but you have to respect that

• Like 1

get in there me babber... who now in goal for Chesterfield and how did the deputy get injured? Got to be a goal rout now please City.. we need to punish them, give no mercy and improve our goal difference against the STIW.

I will take a win TBH. Scunny are no mugs.

Let's hope their keepers are ok.

Edited by ciderup

OK pen technique worked again - nice one Jet - perhaps we should mix 'em up a bit next time we get a pen though.. Gonna get sussed soon.

Interesting to see how this game goes now with Scunny keeper probs... Good for us, hope the injured keeper is OK ...

Hopefully do our goal diff a bit of good :)

Sounds like the keeper did not move until he hit it, and JET just popped it in the corner.

get in there me babber... who now in goal for Chesterfield and how did the deputy get injured? Got to be a goal rout now please City.. we need to punish them, give no mercy and improve our goal difference against the STIW.

Rarely ends in goal rout. MK dons had it at Crawley the other week and only just got a point.

Big advantage though, without question.