IGNORED

Today

jeade

Well that's a trek and half but good day out with the track suits from Matalan brigade from Scunny but surpassed by the old boy who took his SUFC flag down to chants off take your flag and **** off home. Not a look from chap and then to everyone's amusement he fell down the last couple of steps and out of sight.

Good win and whilst they had loads of possession they didn't really test FF but certainly had us chasing shadows for spells. Difference is we have JET who was the quality player on the park in respect of creating. My mom was Korey Smith who was everywhere as usual and only worrying aspect was Wade Elliott who was off the pace all game. Tavernier was ok but not spectacular but was first game.

Good day and 3points so happy.

It was a crucial win, that's for sure. Have just been looking at the remaining fixtures and I can't help feeling that Swindon's are significantly easier than ours!

I'm really struggling to see how our fixtures are harder than there's? We both have to play nearly everyone in the second half of the season :s

We were off our game today and Scunny came flying out the traps.But I was proud of the lads who to a man ran themselves in to the ground.The determination and desire of this team is outstanding.In the past we would have lost this but not this team.Felt a bit sorry for Pack when eventually Wade came off after a well below par game and SC brought on Saville.I suppose he wanted to give Saville a bit of game time.

Korey Smith outstanding and work rate superb. Mention for Matt Smith who must be a bit knackerd by now but kept going.

And well done to all at Scunny today. It was wet , cold and miserable but hope we  helped the lads over the line. .Massive game and great result.

TBH. If Swindon do finish above us, they'd have done brilliantly, I think it's vital we get Agard and Willbs back to share the workload aswell as getting our two new loans match fit and up to speed with our way of playing....

Yep...if they finish above us then fair do's they would have earned it because i dont think this squad will throw anything away...

We just have to keep doing what we are doing...it could be the inbreds that end up driving us over the finish line...

Archived