IGNORED

Post-Goal Confrontation?

boadle

Just saw the goals from Scunny. It appeared that one of their players kicked the ball at the head of one of ours, in the second post goal celebration, and the victim then approached the offender before the video faded out.

Couldn't see who it was on my phone, but I wondered if anything came of this incident?

Was he actually aiming at Williams?I thought he just hoofed it in frustration.Not sure there was any malicious intent.

Oh come on, I'm not out on a witch hunt but he definitely aimed at the group of city players celebrating (in frustration I agree) and it just happened to hit Williams.

Hardly the end of the world tho is it?

Nobody said it was, if it weren't for the reaction of S****horpe fans and Mark Robins I doubt much would have been made of this but they are making us out to be cheats, divers, thugs etc when one of their players had got in the way or JETs penalty and then kicked a ball at Williams' head whilst we're celebrating our 2nd goal.

Nobody said it was, if it weren't for the reaction of S****horpe fans and Mark Robins I doubt much would have been made of this but they are making us out to be cheats, divers, thugs etc when one of their players had got in the way or JETs penalty and then kicked a ball at Williams' head whilst we're celebrating our 2nd goal.

let them think what they want we won 2.0, if it had happened to me I would have turned round said 2.0 laughed at him and carried on, didn't seem to worry our guys anyway

Listened to a bit of his interview on S****hrope player, sounds a complete tool. Apparently they showed a lot of quality (although they failed to score) and if an outsider was watching would think they are the team higher in the table (expect we won and got the three points)  at which point I got bored and switched off. 

One thing that really stands out for me is our resolve to not

be intimidated yet know how to look after ourselves.

I think what happened was obviously out of frustration of not

being able to beat us mentally and physically and our football ability.

Their reactions during and after the game, their crap comments players manager  and fans alike. Luke Freeman (one example)

make me smile with satisfaction.

Archived