IGNORED

Welcoming Fat Sam And The Bubble Blowers...?

PFree

Come on then, you know you want to welcome him appropriately, so what's the song then??

"He's fat, he's round, he takes two seats up in the ground, Allardyce, Allardyce.." or "You've only come for the pasties, come for the pasties.."

What do you reckon, and thoughts on what we should sing to the bubble-blowers - over to you?

There seems to be a lot of hatred on here for Big Sam.

I know his nephew and Sam is a really nice bloke away from the footy pitch.

And if you want someone to keep you in the premier league he's the 'go to' man. Agreed it isn't always pretty and you ain't gonna win the league, but he is perfect for a team looking to consolidate their position in the top flight.

I just don't get the dislike for him on here, but then I've got a different perspective I suppose.

He's a solid manager, a safe pair of hands.

There seems to be a lot of hatred on here for Big Sam.

I know his nephew and Sam is a really nice bloke away from the footy pitch.

And if you want someone to keep you in the premier league he's the 'go to' man. Agreed it isn't always pretty and you ain't gonna win the league, but he is perfect for a team looking to consolidate their position in the top flight.

I just don't get the dislike for him on here, but then I've got a different perspective I suppose.

He's a solid manager, a safe pair of hands.

Nothing meant by it buddy - it's just that he's an opponent on Sunday and anything we can do to get under their skin the better hey, I'm sure that unless he says anything disrespectful about us before or after the game, we can regathering the friendliness!

That said if you didn't have some form of connection, perhaps you might feel differently as he can come across a bit arrogant!?

Nothing meant by it buddy - it's just that he's an opponent on Sunday and anything we can do to get under their skin the better hey, I'm sure that unless he says anything disrespectful about us before or after the game, we can regathering the friendliness!

That said if you didn't have some form of connection, perhaps you might feel differently as he can come across a bit arrogant!?

I didn't mean the hatred just came from your post fella....there have been a lot of derogatory comments about Sam on here over a long period.

You're right he does come across as being a bit arrogant on camera, but that goes for so many other managers too?!

Archived