IGNORED

Just Stumbled Across This

the frampton balti

Brilliant stuff. The club are great at providing photos etc. My Great Grandfather played for City from 1907 - 1920, Robert (Bob) Young, Harry Thicket signed him.

I have some great old images which i will post over the next few days. Whats the best way to post images?

Brilliant stuff. The club are great at providing photos etc. My Great Grandfather played for City from 1907 - 1920, Robert (Bob) Young, Harry Thicket signed him.

I have some great old images which i will post over the next few days. Whats the best way to post images?

hovver over right click copy . go to post(here) right click paste write post voila!

love to see them!

thanks maaaaaan! 

which books do you have?

ive got the David Woods book on the way across the atlantic! Really looking forward to it arriving.

Seems that the club must have thousands of these old photographs etc would be great if they could set up an archive on the website or suchlike.

I thinks it's called the complete history till 1987.

I have a few but that's a good source.

Would be great to see these if you have time to post them here.  

Archived