IGNORED

Club Merchandise

WTMS

Has anybody ever approached the Commercial department of the club with an enquiry about selling their products within the club shop?

It would seem the more businesslike way to go about it rather than asking a leading question on a public forum to try and get an outcome that you can use against the club.

Has anybody ever approached the Commercial department of the club with an enquiry about selling their products within the club shop?

It would seem the more businesslike way to go about it rather than asking a leading question on a public forum to try and get an outcome that you can use against the club.

I'm not suggesting any negatives, just suggesting that maybe going to the club in a quiet and dignified manner would produce better results.

I believe there's another thread where you criticise the fans consultations about the stadium because nobody 'slagged the club off'.

I admire what you're trying to do, and agree with almost all of your objectives, it just seems to me that you go about these things in a very adversarial way meaning you are less likely to get the desired outcome.

It could be just the way I interpret your posts of course, but as there is no tone of voice on a forum it's difficult to tell.

To be honest, the merchandise has been shocking ever since I started going, 1987

I've rarely parted with my hard earned cash for anything other than shirts when I was younger. As a Gloucester Rugby fan as well, the two businesses are light years apart in terms of merchandise offered

Archived