IGNORED

Bristol City Vs Weat Ham Score Prodictions?

RedHeadTillIDie

2-4 - their midfield of Nolan, Song and Noble scares me! That gives them sheer work rate, craft and grit and Nolan is always likely to score. Proper old skooty footy player.

I think we can get at em and we'll probably notch one or two but they are a tough side with some good quality in there and if Downing is firing on all cylinders then Flinty will have to watch Carroll closely - obviously assuming all the players I've mentioned are selected on the day!

But you just never know, I think we'll give em hell for the first 15 mins but they may just soak it up them start to play. Big Sam knows all about tough cup ties and he'll have his side well prepared.

Hoping for 2-1 but realistically 1-3 or 4. We're good for where we are and I believe that we'll go for it (and hope we do, hate to see us park the bus for a competition we're not going to win anyway). Hope we play nice football and the team play well to give them confidence. Just want a good game and I expect WHAM to be at full strength. Think JET will play a blinder to prove a point. Let's just put on a show and have our heads held high at the end.

(Any players reading this go out and smash them 4-0 me babbers!)

COYR

Archived