IGNORED

How Do Multiple Members Buy Tickets Together In One Transaction Online?

ChippenhamRed

• Admin

If you are doing it online, you need to select `request an association.

You'll need the other people's email addresses that they have set up their account with online,you enter this and select how you know them.

They login and confirm the association through their login

If you are doing it face to face or over the phone you'll need their name and addresses

If you are doing it online, you need to select `request an association.

You'll need the other people's email addresses that they have set up their account with online,you enter this and select how you know them.

They login and confirm the association through their login

If you are doing it face to face or over the phone you'll need their name and addresses

No, they don't have to be registered online. You just need everyone's full name and address. The club can then verify they are members using that. Phantom was meaning if you wanted to do it online then they would have to have an account. If you're doing it in person or on the phone, then you just need name and address.

You will make one transaction and the others will then pay you back.

No, they don't have to be registered online. You just need everyone's full name and address. The club can then verify they are members using that. Phantom was meaning if you wanted to do it online then they would have to have an account. If you're doing it in person or on the phone, then you just need name and address.

You will make one transaction and the others will then pay you back.

I do want to buy online. The phone will be a nightmare and I dont want to travel to the ground. So I need to get all the other members registered online in order to buy for all three of us?

I'd get them to try and log in yes. They should be registered via the email they gave the club (that the club use to send us emails etc) and then they can click on the forgot password link, to get the password, and then do as Phantom said above.

I waited 25 mins in the queue on the phone to get mine last week, which wasn't too horrendous. Just put the phone on speaker and got on with what I needed to do.

I'd get them to try and log in yes. They should be registered via the email they gave the club (that the club use to send us emails etc) and then they can click on the forgot password link, to get the password, and then do as Phantom said above.

I waited 25 mins in the queue on the phone to get mine last week, which wasn't too horrendous. Just put the phone on speaker and got on with what I needed to do.

If you have a family ticket you may also find a problem if the kids don't have their own email address and registration.

I could only find one name on line and the association function has not worked - perhaps because the family share the one email. I went to the office to ask and no one was sure about this.

Will go back once the west ham thing calms down. It is in everyone's interest to be able to self fulfil online.

If you have a family ticket you may also find a problem if the kids don't have their own email address and registration.

I could only find one name on line and the association function has not worked - perhaps because the family share the one email. I went to the office to ask and no one was sure about this.

Will go back once the west ham thing calms down. It is in everyone's interest to be able to self fulfil online.

If the internet has done anything for humanity, it is has assisted teenage lads with this.  No more loitering at a newsagent.

When you setup your forever Bristol membership you are asked for an email address , for my wife I gave them mine. When I buy my tickets online it lets me select 2 tickets and where I want to sit etc. Then when you checkout there is a dropdown box that asks who the beneficiary is of each ticket selected you then select the appropriate name. I would guess this would be the same for a family season ticket as you would of had to have given names when buying the season ticket.

When you setup your forever Bristol membership you are asked for an email address , for my wife I gave them mine. When I buy my tickets online it lets me select 2 tickets and where I want to sit etc. Then when you checkout there is a dropdown box that asks who the beneficiary is of each ticket selected you then select the appropriate name. I would guess this would be the same for a family season ticket as you would of had to have given names when buying the season ticket.

The problem I had was that when I set up three memberships for myself and two family members (all at different addresses), I was not asked for an email address for them.  They just recognised them on the database from the postal addresses I provided and that was it.  I registered the other two online last night and linked them to my account, but this morning when I tried to buy tickets for all of us, it would only allow me to buy my own - presumably because the system didn't recognise their email addresses.  All sorted in the end by a phone call, but not exactly a seamless experience.

Archived