IGNORED

Error Occured - Bcfc.co.uk

RKP1

Hi all -

I just put in my bank details to buy a West Ham ticket, and proceeded to buy.

It then came up with 'an error occured,' on a different page. 

This will not of charged me will it? As I cannot check, as I do not have Online Banking.

I just presume I have to do the buying ticket process again, but can someone confirm? 

Thanks.

Ok, I did, and it came up with enter the 1st, 2nd and 9th character of your password, through natwest.

What is my password?! It's not on my card, and I do not use online banking..

There should be an option to reset your password if you don't know it... it's a separate password thats used just for card payments online. So someone can't steal your card and use it online.

Ok, I did, and it came up with enter the 1st, 2nd and 9th character of your password, through natwest.

What is my password?! It's not on my card, and I do not use online banking..

Just choose forgot/change password on that Natwest page and as long as you have your card with you, you will be able to create a new password. This is the final verification page before the purchase is complete.

One last question -

I have two mates coming down from Newcastle to watch this game with me. Because of the rush for tickets when they come on general sale, could I book two tickets for them through my account on BCFC.co.uk, as I have a ST? Or is this not allowed?

Thanks lads 

One last question -

I have two mates coming down from Newcastle to watch this game with me. Because of the rush for tickets when they come on general sale, could I book two tickets for them through my account on BCFC.co.uk, as I have a ST? Or is this not allowed?

Thanks lads

very unlikely to make general sale

Now I go to do it, the option to buy WHU tickets online is gone..

Is this done on purpose?

Gone from mine as well.

Earlier on their was a fault with the software where those who had already used their season ticket/membership to buy a ticket could buy further tickets as long as it was for a different stand.

It looks like the club have become (belatedly) wise to this flaw and have closed it.

Archived