IGNORED

West Ham Purple?

Roadrunner

I see West Ham will play in Purple shirts on Sunday. Would not got away with that in the old days, when it was black and white TV. As Red looks almost the same as purple.Was hoping they would play in White.Not that it's going to help them one bit what colour shirts their wearing on Sunday.

I see West Ham will play in Purple shirts on Sunday. Would not got away with that in the old days, when it was black and white TV. As Red looks almost the same as purple.Was hoping they would play in White.Not that it's going to help them one bit what colour shirts their wearing on Sunday.

But purple's our colour!  :sad26:

• Admin

Assume it will be the third kit, that they wore at home to Everton when they beat them in the penalty shoot out

Home kit

home_short_sleeve_front_personalisation.

Away kit

away_short_sleeve_346_346_140604094055.j

Third kit

third_shirt_front_personalisation.jpg
Recently though this has to be my favourite shirt !

Katy-1.jpg

Assume it will be the third kit, that they wore at home to Everton when they beat them in the penalty shoot out

Home kit

home_short_sleeve_front_personalisation.

Away kit

away_short_sleeve_346_346_140604094055.j

Third kit

third_shirt_front_personalisation.jpg
Recently though this has to be my favourite shirt !

Katy-1.jpg

reverse camel toe thing going on with the shorts...

Archived