IGNORED

Support Your Local Club ..

WTMS

You might just be preaching to the converted posting it here :P

Plenty of preachers but sometimes it is interesting to ask have you got more than preaching.

Imagine forums going beyond being versions of loose women.

Rise up instead of accepting that is the way it is.

the figures are sports direct sales only, so we can't really compare it with our sales,

as I said in the other thread it will be intresting to compare the figures of liverpool shirts sold in bristol to the number of shirts we sell in our club shop,

Thats the thing isn't it,most people buying prem replica shirts have not and never will watch a live game,just sit in front of the tv or wear the shirt down the pub.Absolute plastics.

It's too late to change it now. If you support a Premier League team you can pretty much watch your team home and away in any competition without leaving your house.

There aren't many City fans that will watch a full season this year, but plenty of Chelsea, Man City, Man Utd fans will.

People don't care about be called plastics, they watch their team play more often than you or I do.

It's too late to change it now. If you support a Premier League team you can pretty much watch your team home and away in any competition without leaving your house.

There aren't many City fans that will watch a full season this year, but plenty of Chelsea, Man City, Man Utd fans will.

People don't care about be called plastics, they watch their team play more often than you or I do.

I don't even enter into conversations with plastics about football,their opinion counts for nothing in my book.I would also add that I don't consider it be their team,just a team.

There has been a lot of pif pof of late on various threads defining good football fans and bad ones and who should have the right to watch the team of their choice in the way they want and who shouldn't.

I am still not quite sure who I have to despise in what order. Can we run through it one more time. Slowly.

I would price City shirts, and especially kids ones, significantly cheaper than top Prem teams.

We can't compete with the history or success of Man U / Liverpool but we can at least entice people to buy shirts by making them cheaper.

I wouldn't disagree.

However, that will re-open the debate (for some), about South Asian sweatshops making clothes for next to nothing.

I have to say and shoot me down if u like but I have more respect for a gashead then someone from Bristol who supports a premier league club

I've always said that I'd rather my kids support the Sags than Man U/Chelsea etc.....  Just as a disclaimer though, they'd have to find someone else to take them as I wouldn't!  And it won't happen anyway - I've counted the number of fingers on each hand and all is in order - no extra digits, so phew!

This has been proposed to City but has not been taken up.

Many enlightened kids clubs now use you tube links. The club I am involved in do, and we sometimes set the kids homework where we ask them to practice a skill e.g step over and also look it up on the internet.

Disapointingly I can point to numerous stars doing this and the skill being broken down into slow mo on line, instantly I can find Wilfred Zaha or Jay Jay Okcha or Ronaldo for instance, but Jay Emmanuel Thomas? No. Some clubs have large libaries of skills / coaching on line to watch.

It would be a simple task to film Jet on the training pitch demostrating his unusual level of abilty, which kids love, and increase the reach of the Club by a small degree. All helps.

I have to say and shoot me down if u like but I have more respect for a gashead then someone from Bristol who supports a premier league club

I know a few people who "support" clubs like Man Utd, Chelsea etc who have never bought a ticket in their life. Their "support" consists of sitting in front of the TV. At least a gashead who watches the club live is actually trying to do something that provides support, even if it's misguided.

Archived