IGNORED

Sticker-Bombing My Mum's Boyfriends Audi.

ZiderEyed

Going back a few years , my parents split, and my mother got involved with this bald **** who lived in Stonehouse. He was a gashead, and I had managed to tolerate his shite. After a year though, it got too painful, and I ordered 25 or so custom sticker things and ravaged his Audi R8 and his R*vers shirt. I performed this at night as to remain unnoticed. In the morning, he roused at 6 to do his usual shift at the fudge-packer factory, and he saw 25 Ernies attached to his bonnet and windscreen. He couldn't get them off, so he ordered new parts to his car and he and my mum went separate ways. This has no real relevance, but I wanted somewhere to tell this story as most of my family just look appalled when I speak of it.

:city:

To tell you the truth, he was a manager at Schneider Electric

Wow. Wholesale electrical materials eh? Quite impressive. Ya think, maybe the Audi was hired to impress your mum?

Only asking like and fair play for bombing the G**head.

Wow. Wholesale electrical materials eh? Quite impressive. Ya think, maybe the Audi was hired to impress your mum?

Only asking like and fair play for bombing the G**head.

Probably. He tried to get me to go to the Mem once. Told him to shove it where the sun does not shine.

I used to put a city sticker on the barrier on the Blackthorn end whenever I watched Bristol. I'd also take a massive poo at the end of the game and not flush it. Though I expect the cleaning staff at the mem soon sorted that out

Mint.................y..........................bcfc...........x

Not on a par with anything that has been mentioned here, but this has been in place now at a very busy central London tube station for nearly 3 months, covering of all things, a promotional advertisement which used to say "Choose Cardiff". There's quite a small approach to these two barriers and at rush hour people have to queue here so it's been seen by 90% of the tens of thousands who go through here. (Whoever did it needs a good talking to, that's not what the stickers were for FFS.)

moorgate.jpg

Archived